|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GICSP, GRID, GCIP|
Apply your technical Cybersecurity skills and Project Management experience to help lead an important project to improve the cybersecurity posture of the electric grid by leading the deployment of operational technology cybersecurity solutions. Work with the municipal electric utilities, the federal government, information sharing organizations, and internal staff, to ensure timely and efficient execution and development and delivery of specifications and solutions within prescribed funding parameters through technical leadership, quality assurance, project and task scheduling, tracking, and decision-oriented management.
The American Public Power Association is looking for a project manager to:
• Develop technical analysis of commercial and pre-commercial IT/OT network cybersecurity monitoring technologies.
• Develop technical specifications for purchase of IT/OT network cybersecurity monitoring technologies.
• Collaborate in the development of evaluation criteria and assists in the preparation of statements of work.
• Collaborate with members and industry trade associations, information sharing and analysis centers and federal partners on cybersecurity monitoring technologies deployment.
• Prepare solicitation and contract documents as needed.
• Perform detailed analyses of all elements of cost and technical approach in contractor proposals/applications.
• Determine the competitive range and prepares defensible justifications when required.
• Obtain appropriate data from business and technical officials. Issues necessary modifications to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities, or clarification of contract/assistance clauses or subcontracts/sub-awards.