|Location||Remote in US or Canada|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC|
|Contact Name||HiQuest Careers|
As an IAM Consultant, you will work as the part of a team delivering Ping IAM and CIAM implementations to customers from a wide range of industries. Since we do not do staff augmentation, you won’t be assigned to some customer for an extended period of time and be forgotten. We deliver projects as a team, drawing from one-another’s knowledge and experience. You will work closely with experts not just in this practice area, but most others as well including Risk Management Cloud, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), App Development, Data Analytics and IT Managed Services. Our high standards will allow you to gain additional professional experience and will provide exposure into a wide range of activities which include project scoping, creating proposals and even marketing in addition to the core job of IAM implementation.
Location, legal status and background checks:
- You could be located anywhere in the US or Canada
- You must have legal status to live and work where you reside; we will verify the status
- We conduct thorough background checks including credit, criminal, education, work and drug testing
- Participate in discovery workshops to understand client’s IAM and security needs and recommend the best Ping products to meet our customer’s unique use cases.
- Develop design and architectural diagrams that clearly communicate the proposed solution and flows
- Work with internal and Ping technical teams to document and validate IAM architecture and flows.
- Actively participate in the cross-functional team meeting, developing project plans, implementation, testing, pre / post go-live activities, risk management and issue management
- Develop effective working relationships with customers and partners to ensure successful implementations
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Hands-on experience developing implementations using Ping Identity products (especially PingFed, PingOne, PingID, and Ping Directory) is required
- Experience in installing and configuration of Ping Federation is required
- Experience in configuring SSO using various standard and legacy authentication protocols is required
- Experience with most standard network security protocols (Eg: OAuth, OAuth2, OIDC, WS-Fed, WS-Trust, SAML, LDAP) is required
- Hands-on experience in these areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Federation, Single Sign-On, API gateways, Directory Services technologies
- The ideal candidate will also possess (but is not required to have) the following skills and experience:
• Experience with IAM strategies and architecture
• Experience with building custom SP and IDP adapters in PingFederate desired
• Experience setting Azure AD, VPN, windows/server logins and other login-level and app-level MFA scenarios
- Working knowledge of Firewall Rules, Networking, Application Servers, Web Servers, Active directory, Windows and UNIX
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues to technical and non-technical staff and customers
- Ability to think strategically, evaluate and resolve technical infrastructure integration issues and effectively manage to resolution with the delivery team, partners and vendors.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce quality documentation.
Education and certifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Programming, or other related fields
- Industry-related certification preferred (e.g., Ping Identity Certified Professional, CISSP, GSEC, etc.) Actively maintained certifications preferred
- PingFederate certification is highly preferred
How to apply:
Send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org